When using the template editor, you might come across situations where you want to use the same text formatting (color, size, font, etc.) in another part of your email.
This quick tutorial will show you the best way to copy text formatting from other parts of your email template.
1. In the editor, highlight and copy a middle block of text at least 2 characters long (without spaces)
2. Paste that into the location you would like to use it
3. Place the cursor in the middle of the block you have created
4. Type in the text you wish to use
5. Delete the text you copied, from each end
- Alert: Make sure you do not press the delete key more then is necessary to delete the excess text.
- Over deleting could cause you to lose the formatting.