Landing pages provides you with the ability to create a hosted page within the tool for use in your digital messages or on websites.
One of the most common uses of Landing pages is to create a translated version of an email message (ie. French Version of an English Email).
Follow these steps to create a landing page using an email message.
1. To begin, locate and open the message you would like to use in the "Email Messages" section
2. Switch the Template Editor to HTML view
- Select (CTRL +A)
- Copy (CTRL +C) all of the HTML code
3. Click on the "Landing pages" button
4. Click the "Create page" button
5. Type in the "Title" of your Landing Page
6. Select the Domain you wish to use
- Note: If you would like to use a different domain that is not available, please contact CONNECT support to have it added to your community.
7. Click on the "View HTML" button
8. Paste (CTRL+V) the HTML code from your message, into the text box.
- Click "Update" once finished.
9. Make the necessary changes to the message in the Landing Page editor
10. Once you have made all the necessary edits, click "Save"
11. After the landing page has been saved, you are a provided a link to be used in a message, template or any website
Need help inserting the landing page link into your message/template? See the tutorial "How to use the Template Editor" for instructions.