The final step to launch your campaign. This tutorial will walk you through all the steps in setting up a deployment to a segment.
1. Click the Create New Deployment button
2. Select the Campaign you wish to deploy
3. Select the Message you wish to deploy
4. Enter the Deployment Name you prefer to use
5. Select the Subscription you wish to send under
- Alert: This will determine which Unsubscribes are removed from the Segment you have selected.
6. Click the "Add" button beside each Segment
- Note: You can add or remove as many segments as you wish.
7. OPTIONAL: Including Stakeholders
8. OPTIONAL: Suppress Records from Deployment
- Click on the Exclude Segments button then click on the Add button next to each segment you wish to exclude.
9. OPTIONAL: Schedule a Deployment
- Select "Deploy On" and adjust the time and date to when you would like the message to deploy.
10. Click the Review Deployment Details button
11. Review the deployment details and click Start deployment now
- Alert: This window is very important as is allows you to double check every aspect of your deployment. Make sure to spend a few minutes on this screen before hitting the "Start Deployment Now' button.