For users who do not wish to deploy to segments and simply wish to deploy to a List File they have uploaded, follow these instructions.
1. Click the "Create New Deployment" button under the Deploy tab
2. Select the Campaign and then the Message you wish to deploy
3. Select the Subscription you wish to deploy with
- This will determine the Unsubscribe and Hardbounce data that your lists will be cleaned against before deploying
4. Click and it will display a pop up.
5. Remove Duplicates
When selecting next to , a drop menu will display the DataMart fields.
Select the field from which you wish to remove duplicate data.
6. OPTIONAL -- Select any Stakeholders you wish to include in this deployment
- This is a great way to receive a copy of the final message so you can see the same message your customer did.
- Also, the benefit of including yourself or others here is that they are not included in the analytics later on so your results are not skewed.
7. Select whether you would like to deploy now or at a scheduled time
- If you choose to schedule, ensure the Time Zone is set correctly.
8. Click to continue.
9. Review all details of the deployment to ensure accuracy
11. Click to view a list of all the recipients of mail.
- It is possible to view more information about each record by including more Datamart fields from Not Shown section to Shown section by simply clicking on sign and the action could be reversed by clicking sign. (Example shown below).
- Moreover, in case when dynamic variables are included in the message, all those fields are automatically displayed in the view section.
10. Click to Deploy
11. View your Deployments
- These are highlighted in green to indicate that they are live or paused deployments. Under "Status" you will have access to 3 different actions:
- Pause - This will allow you to put the deployment into a "paused" state so that it can be resumed later. Any recipients still in the deployment queue will still be sent to.
- Cancel - This will allow you to cancel the deployment completely. Any recipients still in the deployment queue will still be sent to.
- Play/Resume - This action allows you to start/resume the deployment. This action only appears for paused deployments or delayed deployments past their scheduled date/time
- These will not be highlighted in any colour, but they are labelled "Scheduled" and have actions next to them. Under "Status" you will have access to 3 different actions:
- Delay - This will allow you to put the scheduled deployment into a "delayed" state so that it can be rescheduled later. A "delayed" deployment will not deploy even if the scheduled date/time has been reached.
- Cancel - This will allow you to cancel the scheduled deployment completely. The deployment will disappear from the grid.
- Reschedule - This action allows you to reschedule the deployment for the date/time it was originally scheduled for. This action only appears for delayed deployments and delayed deployments that are not past their scheduled date/time. If the current date/time is paste the scheduled date/time, it will change to the Play/Resume action and the row will turn green. It allows you to reschedule the deployment