For users who do not wish to deploy to segments and simply wish to deploy to a List File they have uploaded, follow these instructions.
1. Click the "Create New Deployment" button under the Deploy tab
2. Select the Campaign and then the Message you wish to deploy
3. Select the Subscription you wish to deploy with
- This will determine the Unsubscribe and Hardbounce data that your lists will be cleaned against before deploying
4. Click "Select Files"
5. Remove Duplicates
When selecting "yes" next to "remove duplicates" , a drop menu will display the DataMart fields.
Select the field from which you wish to remove duplicate data.
6. OPTIONAL -- Select any Stakeholders you wish to include in this deployment
- This is a great way to receive a copy of the final message so you can see the same message your customer did.
- Also, the benefit of including yourself or others here is that they are not included in the analytics later on so your results are not skewed.
7. Select whether you would like to deploy now or at a scheduled time
- If you choose to schedule, ensure the Time Zone is set correctly.
8. Click "Review Deployment Details" to continue
9. Review all details of the deployment to ensure accuracy
10. Click "Start Deployment Now" to Deploy
11. View your Deployments
- Active Deployments
These are highlighted in green to indicate that they are live or paused deployments. Under "Status" you will have access to 3 different actions:
- Pause - This will allow you to put the deployment into a "paused" state so that it can be resumed later. Any recipients still in the deployment queue will still be sent to.
- Cancel - This will allow you to cancel the deployment completely. Any recipients still in the deployment queue will still be sent to.
- Play/Resume - This action allows you to start/resume the deployment. This action only appears for paused deployments or delayed deployments past their scheduled date/time
- Scheduled Deployments
These will not be highlighted in any colour, but they are labelled "Scheduled" and have actions next to them. Under "Status" you will have access to 3 different actions:
- Delay - This will allow you to put the scheduled deployment into a "delayed" state so that it can be rescheduled later. A "delayed" deployment will not deploy even if the scheduled date/time has been reached.
- Cancel - This will allow you to cancel the scheduled deployment completely. The deployment will disappear from the grid.
- Reschedule - This action allows you to reschedule the deployment for the date/time it was originally scheduled for. This action only appears for delayed deployments and delayed deployments that are not past their scheduled date/time. If the current date/time is paste the scheduled date/time, it will change to the Play/Resume action and the row will turn green. It allows you to reschedule the deployment